Timeless IT Business Limited (trading as “Timeless IMS”) is committed to maintaining your privacy and we have set out below how we go about doing this.
What we may collect
You may be asked to submit personal information about yourself, for example:
- Name and company name;
- Contact information (including phone number and email address);
- Demographic information (such as postcode and address);
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
When you supply any personal information to Timeless IT Business Limited we have a legal obligation towards you in the way we use that data. We must collect the information fairly, that is, we must explain to you how we will use it and tell you if we want or pass the information on to anyone else. When using your personal information Timeless IT Business Limited will act in accordance with all current legislation from time to time in place.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- To improve our products and services;
- To periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting;
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by direct mail, phone, or email;
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Our legal basis for processing your personal data
When you make a purchase from us, you are entering into a contract with us. In order to perform this contract, we need to process and store your data.
This is where you provide us with your personal data which we need to keep for our legal reasons (e.g. when you make a purchase we need to keep your transaction information to comply with our financial reporting obligations).
In certain situations, we collect and process your data for purposes that are in our legitimate organisational interests. However, we only do this if there is no overriding prejudice to you by using your personal information in this way.
With your explicit consent
For any situations where the bases above are not appropriate, we will instead ask for your explicit consent before using your personal information in that specific situation.
Access to your personal information
You have a right to request a copy of the personal information that Timeless IT Business Limited holds about you and have any inaccuracies corrected. You also have the right to request your information is removed from our database. Any such requests should be made to: email@example.com
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes;
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We work with other service providers who play a part in bringing you your service from Timeless IT Business Limited. Some of these partners will process your personal information as part of the tasks they carry out. All of our service providers are subject to comply with the same data protection laws as Timeless IT Business Limited.
These are the types of third parties, such as suppliers and sub-contractors, that we may share your information with:
- Third party payment service providers that we use to process your debit or credit card payments;
- Providers of third party information technology systems and services;
- Business partners we work with to offer joint promotions
- Outsourced partners who manage our social media accounts;
- Advertising providers who perform analytics on effectiveness of advertising campaigns;
- Credit reference agencies;
Third parties that send you communications or our behalf (such as updates regarding your service and customer satisfaction surveys).
- Our professional advisors such as lawyers and accountants
- Police and law enforcement agencies in connection with the prevention and detection of crime